My Little Project
||Page Updated: Sat, Jan 06, 2007
January 06, 2007 -
- Continued updating the behind the scenes operation.
- Added a fifth progress to date page, written in June 2006, that was never posted because I got busy.
January 03, 2007 -
- Double-checked the links on the Why? page and fixed the broken ones.
- Discovered my site baseline was completely screwed up and am rebuilding that while revamping the site.
December 30, 2006 -
- Been extremely busy working (and making significant progress) on the motorhome. Also spent time dealing with some family issues, both of which is why it's taken so long to update this site.
- Completely revised how the site works behind the scene, making it easier to add and update pages. (I tried to make sure the changes didn't affect how the site works so you shouldn't notice any difference.)
- Signed up with the Mopar100 site listing. (Site index? Site popularity poll?) The link to vote for Griff's Custom Classic Motorhome Projects is in the External Links (righthand) column.
- Removed the link to Mopar Truck Country because the site had disappeared. (It's disappearence was due to miscommunications.) Even though the site is back up, I haven't decided if I'm going to replace the link because most of the information that was on the site was lost.
- Added a link to Outrageously Vintage because they've been very helpful on the plans for MLP's engine. (They also did beautiful work on MLP's new cylinder heads.)
- Got several new tools, including a Delta 14" bandsaw and an oxyacetylene welding/cutting rig, and have been busy adjusting them and learning how to use them.
- Have accumulated a tremendous amount of information which I hope to get organized and posted in the near future. (Also have several completed pages that, for various reasons, never got added to the site.)
February 4, 2006 -
- Added "Headlights" page to the "Exterior Lights" pages in "My Little Project" section.
- Changed the name of the "Back Lights" page to the "Rear Lights" page.
January 20, 2006 -
- Added "Back Lights" page to the "Exterior Lights" pages in "My Little Project" section.
January 16, 2006 -
- Added initial "Exterior Lights" pages to "My Little Project" section. (More to follow on this subject.)
- Replaced the old MTW logo image with the new logo image.
January 12, 2006 -
- Initial release of site under new domain, www.riffgan.com.
- Moved existing pages from old site to new site.
- Added "Progress To Date" pages to "My Little Project" section.
- Changed right hand column title from "Exterrnal Things" to "External Links". (I'm still not happy but it's better than "Things".)
December 19, 2005 -
- Changed right hand column title from "Miscellaneous" to "Exterrnal Things". (I really need to come up with something better than "Things".)
- Added a "Miscellaneous" section to "Site Menu" (left hand column), with "Site News" (this page) as the initial entry. (Which explains the change to the right hand column title ... to avoid the confusion of two identically named elements on the same page.)
- Added a "My Little Project" section to "Site Menu" (left hand column), with "Original Specification" as the initial entry. (Finally, I'm adding some substance to this site.)
December 16, 2005 -
- Added "Why?" page to "General" section.
- Modified all site pages to conform to HTML 4.01 and CSS standards, using "Strict" adherence in most cases and "Transitional" compliance where I wanted everyone to (hopefully) be able to read a particular page.
NOTE: If your browser doesn't appear to be displaying these pages correctly, you either need to update your browser or change to one written by people who pay attention to standards.
October 10, 2005 -